Last modified: September 06, 2021
CertiEye App is developed by Infotoo International Limited.
CertiEye values your privacy. The use of our services may involve the collection and use of your Information on our services.
WHICH INFORMATION CAN WE ACCESS?
In providing our services, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
- The information of your device, including the brand and model of your device;
- The information of CertiEye you are using, such as the version and the time you use it and the data information of the use;
- Location Data is information that we collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service).
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- To provide our services, the product and service of the related third party to you;
- Push notification: When you use our services, we may use your Information to send Push Notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive this, you can opt out of notifications at the device level (if available);
- We may from time to time send you Service-related Announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend one of our services for maintenance). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature;
The party to which your Personal Information is transferred may be located, and use your Information, outside of your jurisdiction.
You agree that we or our affiliate companies may be required to retain, preserve or disclose your Personal Information:
- in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations;
- in order to comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process;
- in response to a request by a government authority, law enforcement agency or similar body (whether situated in your jurisdiction or elsewhere); where we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations;
CertiEye has taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures against loss or unlawful processing of your personal data. To this purpose, your personal data are securely stored within our database, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) as well as physical safeguards of the locations where data are stored.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to CertiEye is at your own risk.